Centralia TRiO Student Support Services (SSS)
TRiO SSS support the success of Centralia students pursuing a degree or certificate. The programs serve students per year, providing access to resources designed to help students earn a degree at Centralia and prepare to transfer if their goals include pursuing a bachelor's degree.
Why do students love TRiO Student Support Services?
The programs provide students with FREE educational resources and services:
- FREE calculator lending library
- Financial aid application and scholarship assistance
- FREE individualized tutoring
- Access to computer lab with FREE printing
- Tuition-FREE College Success Classes
- Personalized success coaching and academic planning
- 4-year university transfer planning
- Campus visits to 4-year universities
Am I eligible?
TRiO applicants must be:
- Attempting to graduate from Centralia College
- US citizens or Permanent Residents
- Enrolled in at least 10 credits per term
In addition, TRiO applicants must meet one of the following criteria:
- Federal low-income eligibility
- Be a first-generation college student (neither parent has a Bachelor's degree)
- Have a documented disability
Click here to Apply for TRiO Student Suport Services
*Our TRiO Student Support Services are 100% federally funded at $352,351 annually.